Saturday 22 August 2015

Summer successes


My experiment with taking some of the other Vanda plantlets out of media seems to have done well.

Aerides

The roots have grown significantly on this one but I can't help but wonder if I should be putting them back into some loose media as they don't look like they "belong" exposed

Aerides

NoID Vanda

This NOID Vanda has also grown nice looking roots - I've just taken it out of the "terrarium" environment to see how it fares


Pelatantheria 

No roots growing at the based but nice healthy ones growing from the top.  Not sure how to pot this up if at all!
Pelatantheria 


The keikis on the nearly dead dendrobium have flourished so far and I'm hopeful that they will now make good progress although it's hard to know whether to take them off the old pseudobulbs or plant them out with them still attached...




No comments:

Post a Comment