Tuesday 21 April 2015

NoID Hybrid Cattelya Clone





Mid April 2015.  This is finally starting to open!






Early April 2015.  Buds appearing from within sheath and another sheath emerging - very excited!






Late August 2014.  New shoots sprouting...





End May 2014.  The colour of the petals seems to have gone completely white now...




May 2014.  It has now produced an amazing bloom which not only looks stunning but also smells wonderful!  Very pleased with the outcome!  

It seems that this plant may not even have a name after all!  See discussion here.






March 2013.  I think I bought this orchid at the Hong Kong Flower show last year or the year before.  It didn't have flowers when I bought it and I unfortunately didn't take a photo of what flowers it was supposed to have so I didn't have a clue as to what type of orchid this was.  I guessed it was a type of Cattelya..







No comments:

Post a Comment